(Inside Segway of Utah – 136 S. Main Street – Spanish Fork, Utah – 84660)
Segway CITY TOUR: one hour
We take you through a small section of Spanish Fork City then connect with the Spanish Fork River Trail where we spend most of the tour on the shady and paved trail that runs beside the river and throughout the city. Listen with the attached radios as our marvelous Tour Guide gives you some interesting facts and little known knowledge about local history and the Segway PT. (view tour map)
Segway COUNTRY TOUR: two hours
We take you down Main Street a few blocks until we merge with the new trail that ends up at Canyon View Park. Its 4.5 miles each way of secluded beautiful riding. Once we arrive at the park, we take a brief restroom and water break then head on back to Segway of Utah. If you want to bring a snack and eat it on the break, each Segway PT has a front bag big enough to hold an average size brown lunch sack. If everyone in the tour belongs to the same group and you want to add in a picnic-at-the-park, we’ll stay up to 30 minutes.
- The cost for the Spanish Fork River Trail CITY TOUR is $40.00 plus tax
- The cost for the Spanish Fork River Trail COUNTRY TOUR is $69.00 plus tax
Groups of 6 receive a 10% discount. Follow us on Facebook for current promotions and specials. Tour guide gratuity is not included.
Off-Season Tour Times:
From September 8th until May 24th, as weather permits. Please call for possible dates and times.
Our season is typically from Memorial Day through Labor Day, weather permitting.
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday and Tuesday: Tours by *Special Request (Other days and times also available by special request. See below.)
- Wednesday: 10am is the City Tour ….. 5pm is the Country Tour
- Thursday: 10am is the Country Tour ….. 5pm is the City Tour
- Friday: 10am is the City Tour ….. 5pm is the Country Tour
- Saturday: 10am is the Country Tour ….. 5pm is the City Tour
*We do Special Requests: If you have a group of at least 4 people and are wanting a different day and time, we make every effort to accommodate your special request. Please call our office for availability. For larger groups, please ask about possible options.
Please be considerate of others on the tour and arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to allow for training. In order to keep our day from running away from us, we always start on time. Those arriving late may unfortunately forfeit their space. Tours begin at Segway of Utah. Parking is available in the Segway lot.
How to make a reservation:
Reservations are required to insure that you get the date and time that you want. Please make your tour reservation by calling 801-794-6262.
*Walk ups are accommodated on a space available basis. Reservations are strongly recommended.
Who can participate in a Segway Tour?
- Our Tours are limited to those 16 years of age and older
- The rider must be between 100 and 260 pounds
- The rider must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid.